Laundry SoapRegular price $19.00
What it is: The only detergent you need for every garment, every time. Suitable for use on all washables including silk, linen, wool and most synthetic fabrics.
Why we love it: Designed for hand-washing delicate garments, soaking and machine washing in hot, warm or cold water.
How to use it: Suitable for use on all washables including silk, linen, wool and most synthetic fabrics.
Good to know:
- Large Loads/Top Loading Machines: Add up to 1.7 oz/50ml of laundry soap before clothes, being careful not to overcrowd. Always use the coldest temperature possible to avoid shrinking or fading.
- Medium Loads/Top Loading or HE Machines: Add up to 1oz (30ml).
- Small Loads/Top loading or HE Machines: Add up to .70oz (20ml).
- For Hand-Washing: Add up to .33oz (10ml) to a basin of warm water. Gently squeeze garment to work the soap through and rinse thoroughly. Roll in towel to dry. Hang woven fabrics to dry or dry flat (knits).
- Fresh Stains: Apply detergent directly to stain and scrub gently with a small laundry brush. Older Stains: Pre-treat by adding up to 1.7oz (50ml) to a basin of warm water and allow to soak before regular wash cycle.
- Basil, Mandarin, Kale - Like your favorite salad! A bright, botanical blend of just-cut greens and herbs is rounded out with juicy citrus. This is a fresh, clean fragrance that everybody loves.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Carbonate, Soap, Sodium Coco Fatty Alcohol Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Alcohol (Sugar Derived), Enzymes (Plant Derived), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, and lightly scented with a blend of fragrant and essential oils.
Packaging: Refillable, highly recyclable (1) PET plastic.
Our products never contain harsh chemicals such as Ammonia, Bleach, Dye, Formaldehyde, Parabens, & Phthalates.
100% Cruelty-Free & Made in Australia